Some All Inclusive in Argentina
EL CASTILOO HOTEL – VALLE HERMOSO, CORDOBA An owner managed family business set in an actual Castle built in 1870 and ecologically restored in the 21st century. Surrounded by the magnificent natural environment of the Cordovan Hills, it becomes a unique choice
• Lodging and Catering. Accommodation in Superior Double rooms (1 to 3 guests) or Family Suites (4 to 6 guests). Homemade meals: breakfasts, lunches, teas, dinners. Snack-bar. All day round soft drink and snack service.
• Entertainment and Activities: Sports training on football pitches and volleyball and tennis courts and elastic-field. Trampoline. Multipurpose playground. Bowling alley. Ping-pong, pool, billiard and football tables. Semi-Olympic (25 x 12.5 m) and children’s swimming pools.
• Spa: Heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, professional gymnasium, outdoor solarium, relax lounge. • Workshops: Artistic dance and Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga workshops. Painting lessons at the hotel’s atelier. Music lessons at a professional rehearsal studio. Photography lessons. Reading afternoons at the library and cinema evenings at the Home theatre.
• Children’s Entertainment: Kindergarten for children over three years of age. Playrooms. Outdoor activities. Body language. Dance, music and painting lessons
• Special Evenings: Guests’ creations in music, painting and dance. Wines and stand up humor at the Hotel’s Cellar. Young Argentine folklore show. Medieval supper with the scenography, music and lighting and the astounding handcraft costumes of those times.
El Castillo admits families or individual tourists during school holidays only!
BOLACUA HOTEL CLUB DE CAMPO – GUALEGUAYCHU Bolacuá is the perfect alternative for families with little kids, as it offers a wide range of facilities for them. A place where children can feel completely free surrounded by a totally natural environment, not too far away from the Capital.
• Catering and Free Bar. 4 daily meals. Kids, gluten-free and vegetarian menus also offered.
• Mini Club and Maxi Club Service. Groups for 3 to 6 and 7 to 11 year olds.
• Sports Center
• Entertainment, recreational and sports activities: Themed activities. Mandala painting. Live shows and music. Bingo. Karaoke and Everybody Dance. Rhythm lessons. Stretching. Energy circuits. Yoga. Freestyle and water aerobics. Photography contests. Games. Archery, tennis and truco tournaments. Horseback riding and other tours.
• Infrastructure and premises: 2 tennis courts (concrete). Bow and arrow. Micro-Cinema (movie projection). 1 beach volleyball court. 1 football pitch. Photographic Park. Mini zoo. Carriage rides / horse riding workshop and tours. 2 outdoor swimming pools with differentiated age appropriate sectors and water slides.
CAVAS WINE LODGE – MENDOZA The first hotel devoted to wine and its related experiences. An innovative project located in Mendoza, nestled between vineyards and surrounded by a magnificent environment and the most impressive view of the Andes Chain. A very exclusive hotel offering only 18 rooms and a highly personalized service.
• Spa: The Cavas Wine Lodge Spa offers a complete menu of exclusive wine based treatments.
• Explore Mendoza: Including wine country, horse riding and adventure circuits
• Restaurant: The menu is changed every four months to offer the best produce of each season and combines meats, fish and homemade pasta.
LOS PINOS RESORT & SPA TERMA – TERMAS DE RIO HONDO Argentina’s first all inclusive, also aimed at the family, but with the plus of the Río Hondo thermal springs.
• Treats at all times: 4 daily meals, with typical Argentine choices.
• Hot springs all year round
• Kids’ areas: Different areas according to age: Seeds – Pines – Teens
• Recreation for all: Gym. Tournaments. Walks. Large thermal water pool. Dance contests. Theater. Movies. For the artistically inclined, the Atelier offers drawing, painting, pottery, weaving, and batik lessons. Or maybe you’d prefer to take cookery lessons. In the evenings, after dinner, there’s party at the Breakfast Bar.
RINCON DEL SOCORRO – ESTEROS DEL IBERA The Rincón del Socorro ranch covers 12,000 hectares and is located inside the Iberá Wetlands. As a tourism enterprise it attempts to provide its guests with a better understanding of the local ecosystem and a wider appreciation of the relevant role played by each of its natural environments and of its preservation.
3, 5 and 7 day long “All inclusive” programs are offered, all of which are full board (breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner) and include excursions.
Some of the excursions:
• Iberá Lake boat ride.
• Safari to the river shore.
• Trekking along the monkeys’ trail
• Horse riding tour
• Night safari.
• Bird watching
• Trekking through palm tree forests.
• Boat ride through Miriñay spring, Iberá Lake.