26/02

The list of the winners in the Argentine Wine Awards 2014

Argentina Wines Awards

Argentina Wines Awards

Once again the Argentina Wine Awards came to Mendoza, with a jury of leading wine journalists from the international market and some of the most talented local winemakers.

Main references and world opinion formers were on the jury, supported by talented Argentine winemakers as national judges.

 This time 150 wineries participated. A total of 12 Trophies, 58 gold medals, 256 silver medals and 276 bronze were delivered.

This contest is vitivinicultora global trend in the world and is growing year by year.

Here the list of the winners:

For “Malbec” the Trophies went to:

TROPHY Category: malbec

>13.00 <19.99

Es Vino Reserve Malbec 2012

Es Vino Wines

TROPHY Category: malbec

>20.00 >29.99

Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec 2011

La Casa del Rey SA- Alta Vista

TROPHY Category: malbec

>30.00 <49.99

Vineyard Selection Malbec 2012

Riccitelli Wines

TROPHY Category: malbec

>50.00

Republica del Malbec – Blend de Terroirs 2012

Riccitelli Wines

 

While in the sparkling wine category, the Trophy award went to:

Category: sparkling mt

>13.00 <19.99

Zuccardi Blanc de Blancs 2007

Familia Zuccardi

Were also highlighted and received Gold Medal in the category Cabernet Franc the following wines:

Category: cabernet franc

>20.00 <29.99

Numina Cabernet Franc 2011

Bodegas Salentein SA

Category: cabernet franc

>50.00

Andeluna Pasionado Cabernet Franc 2010

Andeluna Cellars Srl

List of winners of Trophies – Awa 2014:

TROPHIES AWA 2014

SPARKLING – méthode traditionelle

TROPHY Category: sparkling mt

>13.00 <19.99

Zuccardi Blanc de Blancs 2007

Familia Zuccardi

 

TORRONTÉS

TROPHY Category: torrontés

>13.00 <19.99

Colomé Torrontés 2013

Bodega Colomé

 

CABERNET FRANC

TROPHY Category: cabernet franc

>20.00 <29.99

Numina Cabernet Franc 2011

Bodegas Salentein SA

TROPHY Category: cabernet franc

>50.00

Andeluna Pasionado Cabernet Franc 2010

Andeluna Cellars Srl

 

CABERNET SAUVIGNON

TROPHY Category: cabernet sauvignon

>30.00 <49.99

Bramare Lujan de Cuyo Cabernet Sauvignon 2011

Viña Cobos SA

 

MALBEC

TROPHY Category: malbec

>13.00 <19.99

Es Vino Reserve Malbec 2012

Es Vino Wines

TROPHY Category: malbec

>20.00 >29.99

Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec 2011

La Casa del Rey SA- Alta Vista

TROPHY Category: malbec

>30.00 <49.99

Vineyard Selection Malbec 2012

Riccitelli Wines

TROPHY Category: malbec

>50.00

Republica del Malbec – Blend de Terroirs 2012

Riccitelli Wines

 

RED BLENDS

TROPHY Category: red blend

>13.00 <19.99

Paz Blend 2012

Finca Las Moras

TROPHY Category: red blend

>30.00 <49.99

Field Blend 2011

Zorzal Wines

TROPHY Category: red blend

>50.00

Decero Amano, Remolinos Vineyard 2011

Finca Decero

For the first time a special Trophy for each of the major regions: North Argentina, Mendoza, San Juan and joined Patagonia. These Regional trophies came from the highest scores from the first round of tasting. The big winners in this new category were:

Valles de Mendoza

Lindaflor Malbec 2009, Monteviejo

Valles del Norte

Serie Fincas Notables Malbec 2011, Bodega El Esteco

Valles de San Juan

Paz Blend 2012, Finca Las Moras

Valles Patagónicos

Fin Single Vineyard Cabernet Franc 2010, Bodega del Fin Del Mundo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *